Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy National Cheesecake Day!

Nothing particularly relevant today as my brain is fairly fried from a meeting with Nina in which when essentially asked to make my life exponentially easier, said no. But in 26 hours I will not have to deal with work for 10 whole days.

Last night we almost had a dinner party. I invited Dan over so that we could discuss how to take care of my plants while we are gone. And Matty invited Joey without knowing I had invited Dan and was kinda surprised when he said yes, at least to stop by anyway. Dan came. Joey had better plans. We grilled the sausage for our trip. It smelled fantastic and we tried some of the bratwurst. It pretty much tastes like breakfast sausage. Which is yummy but not bratwurst. But that's fine, because who doesnt like breakfast? We also grilled up some cheddarwurst for dinner with some zucchini and bell pepper (half red, from the garden). And we had pickles (from the garden). Then Matty and Dan discussed iPhones and we had leftover pie from Dan's party on Saturday. I still love his frozen mocha cheesecake (which was fitting for a little early celebration of today). But his key lime pie and his peaches and cream pie are also fantastic. The key lime was so lime-y! Very refreshing.

After Dan left we watched the first three episodes of Season 3 of The Office. Good season start at least. I love that the topics are so offensive but handled in such a way that the episodes are so not offensive except to people who didnt find the topics themselves offensive. Know what I mean? No? Well whatever. It makes sense to me.

Alphabet Soup: The 18 letters below can be anagrammed into a five-word phrase describing something that's hard to find. The enumeration is 1 6 2 1 8. What is the phrase?
A A A A C D E E E H I K L N N S T Y

No comments: