Tuesday, June 3, 2008

'zzles

Gigantiword: Fill int he blanks to complete the word below.
A _ I _ T _ C _ A _ I _

Find a five-digit number in which the first digit equals the sum of the fourth and fifth digits, the second digit equals the sum of the first and third digits, the first digit is one less than the second and the fourth digit is two more than the third. The sum of all the digits is 23.

They Might Have Said: First unscramble the letters in each word below, then unscramble the word order to figure out the "quote."
RPULEP OT YORLA YM DSSERHRAIER YM NTSAW DRE HTIS WLAUF IAHR TBU I TNWA YLALRE YDE

Following the logic used in the first four "squares below", fill in the missing number in the last "square"
9 5 6 5 7 3 9 1 8 4
81 4 42 2 56 5 27 2 ? 7

1 comment:

nicole said...

My hairdresser wants to dye my hair this awful red but I really want royal purple?

the number is 78134