Friday, June 27, 2008

So happy it is Friday!

Did you follow that link? I googled "Why Fridays Rock" and got that. Whatever. Ok, so foot update. It is starting to feel significantly better. Which means it is probably tendonitis. Also means that that uber expensive and long MRI was unnecessary. As is probably my dr. appt next week. Sigh, oh well.

Purse update. I got my new license and my new ATM card. And I still love my new phone. Though I just discovered it is not 3G as I thought it was and have been telling people it was. Oops. But you may have noticed that I am now mobile blogger capable! Yay!

Ok so Wednesday I left work early and went to the PennDOT Driver's License Center. Can I just say that I LOVE the PA DMV process. I really do. Not being sarcastic. I got there at quarter of 4. They close at 4:15. So it was busy being the end of the day. I was there until 4:20. 35 minutes. And I walked out with a new license. Not a little paper saying that I would be getting a new license. An actual new license. They took care of over 50 people while I was there. In 35 minutes! I am so impressed.

I then stopped at Naked for a ginger lemonade. I usually get the apple lemonade. But I decided to try something new. It was ok. It was pretty gingery and so more spicy and sour than refreshing. I think I will stick with the apple lemonade.

Then to El Vez for Center City Sips. I got there at about 10 of 5 and so was able to score a seat at the bar. Matty and Liam, who had had the whole day off were late and so I could only get one. But at least we had that. Sue, Liam's friend, met up with us and Joey briefly stopped in. I know El Vez is ridiculously crazy for Sips. But I really like it. I really like the mexipolitan. I really like the free apps. And everywhere is crazy for sips. So after many many many mexipolitans we left El Vez and headed to dinner at Nodding Head. Matty and I split the special veggie burger and the rasta man chicken. I assume it was good. I dont really remember that well. Sue's husband, Kevin, met us there. Then we walked home and watched Starsky and Hutch (it was on, thats all I can say as to why) until I had had enough and went to bed.

Yesterday Liam went to Jersey with Sue to see his parents and grandparents. After work Matty and I went to Cantina
to meet up with Tara to help her celebrate getting an A in Chem and a B in Algebra. I am big fan of their margaritas. Blood Orange is my fave. Though papaya, melon and watermelon are up there. Matty and I split a small nachos with pork and a chorizo burrito. Wayyyyyyy! too much food. So stuffed. But it was SO good! Then we went home and met Liam there. They hung out outside while I relaxed with some Batman Begins.

I am very happy it is Friday, and pay day. But I cant believe it is almost July!

Crazy Rivers
Fill in the blanks to get the names of four famous rivers.
_ A _ G T _ _
R _ B _ _ _ N
R _ _ N _
D _ _ _ B _

Alphabet Soup
The 20 letters below can be anagrammed into a familiar seven-word statement that refers to an awkward person. The enumeration is 2'1 1 4 2 1 5 4. What is the statement?
A A A B C E H H H I I L L N N O P S S U

1 comment:

nicole said...

this has nothing to do with your post, just answering your comment!

youa re more than welcome to come! It would actually probably help me out since I want to make all of the food for the party to try and cut down on costs since i'm planning on buying the cake :)
I'll be working friday and monday but stay as long as you like and you can even borrow my car as long as youdrop me off early and pick me up around 3 :) stay as long as you'd like!