Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A new phone!

Well I have replaced my phone. I am now the proud and overly excited owner of a black Palm Centro. I havent named it yet. So I am not totlaly a geek. But it is pretty cool. I also talked my self into getting data. So I can now access the internets on my phone! Which is not a big thing for most people I know, but it is for me. It is nifty. If you think I might not have your number feel free to text me, I have the same number as before. I am looking at you, Dan and Nicole. I could be doing this from my phone! I think. Hmm . . . . we will see.

Last night we started the last disc of Weeds. And had the rest of the sandwiches from White House. And pickles. Because I love pickles. And I made a quick salad from frozen broccoli and cauliflower, marinated artichoke hearts, black olives, onion, garlic, serrano, fresh basil and oregano, olive oil and white balsamic. I love white balsamic vinegar. I used to be a huge apple cider vinegar. But I think my favorite might be white balsamic now. Also Dan came over which was nice since we havent seen him in awhile.

My MRI was this morning. This was my second MRI, but the first on a limb. The last one was for the cyst. I had no idea it would take as long as it did. Over an hour I was in there trying not to move. Which I did. Once. But it wasnt my fault! I fell asleep. And then I woke up and jumped a little. They didnt say anything. But an hour! And yes, thats right. I feel asleep during an MRI. In a tube that makes most people freak out that makes enough noise to require earplugs. But I wasnt all the way in. And the noise was mostly rhythmic . . . yeah, I am a freak. But anyway. Now I just have to wait a week to find out the results. Still voting tendonitis!

Tonight, Liam arrives.

Changeovers
1) Remove the first letter of a word meaning "to supply adequate evidence for" to get a word meaning "to wander."
2) Remove the first letter of the word for a piece of dinnerware to get a word meaning "tardy."

2 comments:

Beta said...

1. I voted for the lime and salt answer. Mainly cuz I viewed the question as which is the least gross...and pretty much ignored the "ewww" option. Not sure why I did that. But I've had the Miller w/ lime (or was it Bud?) and it wasn't half bad. So I figured adding with salt would further pull the flavor away from the starting point of crappy Miller/Bud.

2. Fingers crossed for tendonitis! You and your lower extremity injuries!!!

joey said...

I fall asleep in MRIs, too. We're both weird, I guess. It is rhythmic. Or maybe our mothers didn't love us enough and it's a heartbeat thing.

those changeovers are really really easy for your normal...