Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Phew!

You are probably wondering about all the posts in the last two days. Well Matty and I are going on vacation and I wanted to get caught up before we left and I had been really busy the last two weeks and had fallen behind. Well, we are going to Prince Edward Island with his family for his cousin's wedding. We are leaving tonight to fly to RI, then we are going to drive (with his parents, brother and sister in law) to PEI tomorrow/Friday morning. The wedding is on Saturday and then we will be back in RI Wednesday. Matty flies back Wednesday night. I will be staying until Thursday morning so I get a chance to see my parents who have been in Turkey since the 19th of September and will be returning on Sunday.

While we are gone some work is being done on the apartment. And by "some work" I mean our shower is being torn out and replaced. Hopefully with one that no longer drips from the upstairs bathroom unto our living room ceiling (or through it as the case may be). So here are some before pictures of our bathroom. And when we return, we will have some after pics.

When we return I will also hopefully have time to post a review of SliCE, Flight of the Conchords Season 2, The Tudors Season One and Gerald's Game. As well as an update on PEI and vacation with the Gallaghers.

No comments: