Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy National Taffy Day

Today is National Taffy Day. I dont like taffy. But if you do, here is a great reason to eat more of it.

Last night Matty made a yummy salad for dinner and we watched Freaks and Geeks. Did anyone else watch this show? I didnt religiously but I remember liking it. I also find myself often thinking - Oh that was so and so from Freaks and Geeks. So I Netflixed it. So this is what Judd Apatow did after The Ben Stiller Show, The Critic and The Larry Sanders Show and before Undeclared and then ALL the Judd Apatow movies recently. It is also what Linda Cardellini did before ER, what John Francis Daley did before the other half dozen shows he has done, what James Franco did before Spider-man and more importantly Tristan + Isolde, what Samm Levine did before becoming the youngest member of the New York Friars Club (yeah nothing else hugely worthwhile to mention), what Jason Segel did before How I Met Your Mother and what Seth Rogen did before you knew how Seth Rogen was. Which makes it a pretty cool show to have been involved with. Also if you look through their IMDB files they pretty much all follow each other around. Look how manyhave been on Dawson's Creek, Entourage, CSI, How I Met Your Mother. And how many are now in Judd Apatow's stuff.

The weather is perfect and I am trying to decide how long I have to stay here. I am out of stuff to do. But it is only 3. But it is the Friday before Memorial Day. Sigh. Pizza and wine tonight in the backyard. Looking forward to it.

Today's puzzle is too difficult to type. So sorry. You will just have to wait until Tuesday. Yay 3 day weekend!

No comments: