Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy National Chocolate Chip Day

The bucket is still there. And it is still dripping. And we still haven't heard anything or gotten any notes or anything from the plumber. Awesome.

Last night we went to Sidecar for drinks. Joey and Dan and a friend of Joey's met us there. Of course I had a few too many. But hey, they were $2.50 and it was nice out. And Nina is still away. So whatever. When we got home we made a pizza with some leftover sausage sauce from Monday and some fresh mozzarella and fresh ricotta. Then we played Mario Kart. Which didn't go well. Considering the number of drinks we had, that isn't terribly surprising.

My garden is a little disappointing thus far. But we have had an awful lot of rain and very little sun recently. I am hoping that it will start being crazy soon. I should take some pics and post them. Soon. Soon. We do have some sprouts in the cherry tomatoes which is exciting. I am not good at growing stuff form seed so I will be pretty excited if those grow nicely. Our strawberries . . . . yeah not so much . . . And something destroyed half of my thai basil. :-( Matty thinks we have a possum. Which I would be pretty unhappy about. Something has been eating ant traps. We hear noises at night but have not been able to identify it yet. Seriously though. A possum? Sigh.

Matty and I are starting to plan our summer. So if you are wanting a visit, start sending me dates.

Puzzle: The English names of two major European cities fit the pattern below. What are they?
_ U_ _CH

2 comments:

nicole said...

Munich and...uummm, dont know the second.

oooohhhhh, come to miami. we are poor, theefor wont be traveling much or doing much of anything. anytime in june or july or the begining of august except the weekend of July 27th. jonny drew is getting married and i am supposed to find the money to fly home or the week of june 30-july 3, my dad is coming and we are going to tampa to see the red sox play! GO SOX!


i am very happy you switched to blogger. :)

Beta said...

fun. munich and zurich.