Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know kung fu!

I know what you are saying. We do not nearly hear enough about Sara's life anymore! And what is worse, we do not hear nearly enough about Sara's distant in-laws to-be and what they are up to. And I know! So here is a tidbit. When you hear about Matty's aunt, the federal court judge, and her husband, the successful lawyer, and you hear that they have two sons you probably think that they graduated from William and Mary and live near DC and do accounting and drive a fancy two seat sports car. And you would half right. The other one graduated from URI with degrees in Chinese and Woman Studies and is now in China.

Doing kung fu.

Uh huh. Kung fu.



We think that is him around 1:17. He made the video. Well, the new program starts next September for foreigners and so if you or anyone else you know is interested . . . in learning kung fu from a Taoist master in China . . . contact me and I will get you in contact with him.

No comments: