Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A little old bloggy blog

So I have gotten off the daily update thing since I heard from people that it was boring. Which I of course said it was going to be. But whatever. And I so dont have time at work anymore. But I would still like to discuss movies and recipes when I can. So while I wait for the debate to start in like 30 seconds . . .

We just finished watching Lars and the Real Girl. And it was awesome. It really was. Now the basic plot - Man falls in love with sex doll - does not at all describe this movie or do it justice. It exemplifies what is good, really good, about small town America. And of course Ryan Gosling is so hot. But see this movie if you get a chance. Really. I laughed, I cried, I cringed and I smiled despite myself.

For dinner this evening we had Warm Snow Pea and Chicken Salad. It is one of my faves. It is pretty easy and so tasty. We actually follow this recipe . . . ok, close anyway. Used half vegetable stock and half chicken broth. And I used tahini and tamari since I had it. Could easily veganize with tofu or tempeh.








Ok, that is all. Debate time.

2 comments:

Beta said...

What!? Who said it was boring? If yours is boring then I might as well shut mine down and delete all records that it ever existed.

nicole said...

i like reading the "boring" posts too.....we dont exactly get to hang out and talk a whole lot and this way i feel like we are closer...in a strange public forum sort of way.

and if other people dont like it they dont have to read it....

and i really like your rants about politics, mostly because i think i have 100% agreed with EVERYTHING you have ever written about it...i dont articulate my thoughts on it well so its almost like you wrote down exactly what wasin my head: