Friday, August 15, 2008

i know i know

I am back and I havent really posted. I have been really busy at work, what with taking over someone elses job, on top of my own.

But I have important news so I figured I would post.

Tonight, I bought myself a new laptop. Yay! I am the proud owner of a Gateway T-6836. I am pretty excited. Best of all we walked into Best Buy and walked out 20 minutes later with a laptop, a new printer and no service plan or extended bullshit plan or anything. 20 minutes! And it only cost me $660. After taxes! For a laptop and a printer/copier/scanner. Which is pretty cool no?

So I am learning Vista, so far unimpressed but not at tears yet.

I promise to post more soon.

1 comment:

nicole said...

vista S-U-C-K-S.

yes i want to access that site. yes i am sure. i already told you YES I WANT THE COMPUTER TO TAKE ME TO THAT FREAKING SITE I ASKED IT TO 20 MIN AGO.

i hate vista, but its workable when all i do is internet and word processing crap.excel shit for work. but its SUPER ANNOYING.

:)